We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Mix the egg whites with hard salt powder. Add the sugar in two tranches and mix after each tranche until the sugar dissolves, and finally the foam formed is dense and shiny.
4. Incorporate the yolks and oil into the egg whites, mixing lightly.
5. Mix the flour with the cocoa, and sift the mix into the composition in two tranches, mixing after each tranche. Gently wrap it with a spatula, in circular motions, from top to bottom.
6. Pour the composition into a tray (17 cm in diameter) lined with baking paper and put in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test. 7. Remove the tray from the oven and let the countertop cool completely then cut it (into 5 equal slices) horizontally.
1. Break the chocolate into pieces and put it with 400 g of liquid cream in a saucepan over medium heat, stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the composition is homogeneous. Turn off the heat, add the rest of the liquid cream and stir vigorously.
2. Allow the composition to cool completely to room temperature, then place in the refrigerator for 40-60 minutes.
3. Take it out of the fridge, mix it when it increases in volume and it turns light in color, and then distribute it on the counter.
Put a slice of countertop on a plate, in an adjustable ring for cakes, syrup it, spread the chocolate cream and continue like this until you finish the slices. Put the cake in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Put the broken chocolate in pieces together with 70 g of liquid cream, in a double-bottomed pan, over medium heat and stir continuously until the chocolate melts. Turn off the heat, add the rest of the liquid cream and stir vigorously. Let it cool for a minute then you can dress the cake with it.
Take the cake out of the fridge, put the ring aside and glaze the top. Put it back in the fridge for 40-50 minutes.
For decoration break the chocolate into pieces and melt it over medium heat, in a double-bottomed pan, together with 50 g of liquid cream. Stir until the composition is homogeneous, turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
Mix the rest of the liquid cream with the sugar. Add the mascarpone and melted chocolate and stir until incorporated into the whipped cream.
Put the cream in a bowl and decorate the cake.