We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We clean the watermelon and cut it into pieces. We put it in the blender, over it we put the milk, the cream for whipped cream and ice (if you want) and the honey (or sugar and in the desired amount) if you like it sweeter then put more. We turn on the blender and when it's ready we pour it into glasses, decorate with whipped cream and melon or we don't decorate.
Drink with gusto :)
4. Shake spinach with yogurt and melon
This delicious shake contains calcium, vitamin C, lutein and other important nutrients that help eliminate excess pounds. It is especially recommended for extra energy during the day and helps eliminate waste accumulated in the colon. To prepare this shake we need the following:
½ cup of natural yogurt (120 g)
½ cup of melon (90 g)
1 or 2 tablespoons coconut water (10 or 20 ml)
How is it prepared?
Put all the ingredients in the blender and process for a few seconds.
You will get a creamy and refreshing drink.
You can eat this shake for breakfast or between meals as a healthy snack.
Classic melon liqueur
A simple recipe, in which the main removal peel and seeds, giving an unpleasant bitter taste.
- watermelon - 1 kg
- vodka (40-45% alcohol) - 0.5 l
- Sugar - 150-200 grams (optional)
- ground ginger - 2–3 grams (optional).
The amount of sugar depends on the sweetness of the fruit, and personal preferences, it is added to the fifth stage, focusing on taste.
1. Wash melon, cut into slices, remove seeds and peel.
2. The pulp is folded into an infusion jar, add ginger and pour vodka (the pulp layer should cover at least 4-5 cm).
3. Transfer the container to a dark place at room temperature and leave for 14-16 days. Every 5 days to shake.
4. Strain through liqueur melon cheesecloth, squeeze the pulp lightly.
5. Add sugar to taste, mix well.
6. Tightly close the lid before use and leave for 2-3 days. If the tincture was very cloudy, it can be drained from the precipitate and filtered through cotton wool.
Melon ice cream
1. Pass the melon pulp with a fork or blender, then mix with 50 g of sugar. Put the yolks in a bowl with the remaining sugar and vanilla sugar and beat with a mixer until you get a thick cream and melt all the sugar. Pour the cream over this composition and beat for another 5 minutes.
2. Place the mashed melon over the composition obtained and mix gently, without mixing, until smooth. Put in the freezer and leave for 3-4 hours.
3. It can be served in cups made of melon peel. For decoration, optionally, use three or four fresh mint leaves and some extra melon, sweet and fragrant.5 / 5 - 3 Review (s)
# 1 French melon sorbet
What do we need?
Zah & # 259r- 1 can & # 259
white wine r & # 259cit & ndash & frac12 a can & # 259 / glass of dry wine
L & # 259m & acircie & ndash 1 pc.
Watermelon r & # 259cit & ndash 500gr.
In order to preserve its useful properties, we recommend that the watermelon be stored, if possible, in the BioFresh compartment of the refrigerator, in the case where it is stored.
Thanks to this innovative technology, fruits and vegetables retain their quality and are useful for a longer period of time.
How do you prepare?
Squeeze the juice from the juice. The sugar and the sweetener dissolve in a can with hot water. After cooling the already sweetened liquid, add the juice from the wine and add the wine. Melt the melon and mix with the syrup. Pour into a form and freeze. It is served in the form of balls and garnished according to its preferred function.
We know that scientists have found that if we consume watermelon juice daily, we will reduce stress and fatigue. In this regard, I have prepared a fresh and refreshing idea:
Terms and conditions of storage
The storage conditions of jams depend on the composition of the recipe. The more sugar, the longer it lasts.
The sterilized blockage is kept for 1 year. Unsterilized jams, to which sorbic acid is added, can be stored in a glass or non-metallic vessel for 1 year. In an aluminum box - 6 months. And without acid in thermoplastic articles - 3 months. The same product, packaged only in barrels, is stored for 9 months.
Sweets are stored in the refrigerator or any other cool place.
When can I give the baby melon?
According to specialists quoted by babycenter.com, babies are ready for melon from 8 months, but some even earlier, depending on their development. You don't have to feel pressured to give him melon quickly, there are many other fruits he can eat.
Sweet and juicy, melon is an excellent source of beta-carotene and vitamins. It helps the healthy development of the eyes, so do not delay too much with the introduction of watermelon in the diet because the first year of life is the most important for the development of children. It is good to pay attention to the signs that children give when they are ready and never force the child to eat food for which he is not prepared.
Once your baby starts eating watermelon, he will benefit from all the nutrients it contains. It is a good choice for children, especially when you go from faded to tasty dishes. As your child gets used to other types of melons, you can make fruit salads using melons to give them even more color and stimulate their senses.
Concerns about sugar
If it's not a day when he moves a lot, you have to give him a small portion, because melon increases the blood sugar level. Because it's delicious, you may want more, but keep in mind that it's important for little ones to have a balanced diet. If you have any questions about what your baby may or may not be eating, or if he or she has a better medical history, do not hesitate to ask your doctor.
Strawberry and pollen shake
- This wonderful shake, composed of strawberries, pollen and bananas will help your body receive a strong intake of antioxidants and compounds that will increase your endorphin levels and help you stay in a good mood. Here are some interesting facts about the ingredients of this shake:
- Strawberries are rich in phenols, a type of compound that inhibits the pain-related enzyme cyclooxygenase. Thus, strawberries are a perfectly natural remedy that fights inflammation and acts in a similar way to ibuprofen.
- Bananas, on the other hand, contain tryptophan, an amino acid that is converted in our body into serotonin, a type of hormone that is associated with good mood and happiness.
- Bee pollen is an energizing food and is very rich in various nutrients, for example it contains: 28 minerals, 11 enzymes, 12 vitamins and 14 fatty acids.
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- ½ teaspoon of bee pollen (3 g)
- 1 glass of water or vegetable milk of your choice (200 ml)
- First we will wash the strawberries well and cut them in half. We will also cut the banana into small pieces to facilitate processing with the blender.
- We will add a glass of water, strawberries, banana, half a teaspoon of pollen and honey to the blender jar.
- All ingredients are processed until a homogeneous drink is obtained, and in the hot season ice cubes can be added. It's a delicious shake and a real energy bomb.
YELLOW MELON SORBET Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared YELLOW MELON SORBET. A simple, very delicious, refreshing and flavorful recipe. I hope you like this sorbet and prepare it with great pleasure. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 1.5 kg. - well ripened melon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 7-8 tablespoons - cold water
- Lemon juice
Method of preparation:
- Cut the watermelon in half, peel it, cut it into slices and remove the peel. Cut the slices into smaller pieces.
- Put the watermelon pieces in a hermetically sealed polyethylene bag or whatever. Then put the bag in the freezer for 4-6 hours or until the fruit freezes completely.
- Put the pieces of frozen melon in the bowl of a food processor, pour the honey on top, drain the lemon juice and start mixing. When the watermelon has started to crumble a little, gradually add a tablespoon of cold water. This will help the sorbet to bind.
- Put the sorbet in a rectangular shape or in any other container and let it sit in the freezer for at least another hour to harden.
- But if you don't have patience, serve it immediately. Good appetite!
How to prepare jam
Our grandmothers did not throw peels of watermelon or melon, but made jam from them. The recipe is simple, no different from other jams.
Method of preparation
- Watermelon peel - 1 kilogram
- Sugar - 1.5 kilograms
- Water - 2 glasses
- Lemon salt - 2 grams
Method of preparation
Clean the dark green part of the watermelon peel, leaving only the white area, then cut it into cubes.
Put the cubes in a saucepan, together with the sugar and leave them covered for 2-3 hours, without putting them on the fire.
After the peel has left its juice, put the pan on the fire, together with the lemon juice and peel, the vanilla and the cinnamon stick.
Leave the jam covered over low heat for 2 hours, then set the lid aside for the last 15 minutes to reduce. Remove the cinnamon stick.
While the jam is still hot, put it in sterilized jars, put the lid on and turn them upside down for a few minutes. Leave them wrapped in kitchen towels until they cool.
You can use a drop of vanilla or other desired flavor: cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, anise or you can add a few apricot kernels, sweet, scalded and peeled, or almonds, walnut kernels.