We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I got about 40 pieces out of the whole amount. They come out very very good and with chicken.
The meat is minced together with the smoked meat and the onion. Then mix with oil, rice, tomatoes in broth (a can), salt, pepper and thyme (or dill).
Fill the cabbage leaves with the meat composition and add them to the pot over a bed of finely chopped cabbage. After we put all the sarmales we cover them with water, then again a layer of chopped cabbage and on top the rest of the tomatoes in broth.
I boiled them in the big Zepter pot.
After they boiled, when I heated them I put them in the oven for half an hour. Serve with polenta and hot peppers in traditional style of course!
1. Take the pumpkin and cut the lid off
2. Remove the pumpkin seeds and discard
3. Remove a generous tablespoon of pumpkin meat (be careful - one tablespoon though)
4. Prepare the meat and cabbage as for the usual sausages: onion, finely chopped smoked meat, rice and meat are lightly put in a large pan
5. Peeled tomatoes according to the traditional method (put the tomatoes in hot water and bring to a boil, then take them out and put them in cold water, and peel them very easily) and put them in the mixer and boil them with half a cube of sugar until the sauce decreases and add thyme or thyme (with the idea that thyme is less bitter than thyme), pepper and a pinch of salt
6. A little of the tomato sauce is put in the mixture with the minced meat but even a little, especially if the sauce is not very thick
7. Also in the minced meat mixture add a tablespoon of pumpkin meat (which was removed from the pumpkin)
8. Fold the sarmalutes as small as possible according to the classic method and stick (first row) in the meat inside the pumpkin over the row of sarmalute a row of finely chopped cabbage and another row of sarmalute
9. After the pumpkin has been filled (carefully leave at least 2 horizontal fingers up to the top edge of the pumpkin) put the rest of the tomato sauce on top and fill with water until it covers the sarmalute
10. Replace the pumpkin lid
11. Put the pumpkin in a large pan in the oven heated to the right heat and wait about 30 minutes
12. After 30 minutes, start trying the pumpkin with a straw or a toothpick
One of the most famous dishes in our country. Sarmales are most often consumed in Romanian restaurants. Made differently depending on the area, sarmale in vine leaves or in sauerkraut leaves, their delicious taste can not be compared with any other dish. Below, we make together, step by step, traditional sauerkraut, delicious according to the simplest recipe from my grandmother.
Recipe for traditional cabbage rolls:
All tourists who cross the threshold of our country, want to eat at least once traditional sauerkraut. Their delicious taste and the secret of their preparation is very well known by our housewives, who always manage to prepare the best sarmale. Below we tell you, step by step, how to make the best traditional sauerkraut, according to grandma's recipe.
1. Peel the cabbage from the outer leaves and stalks and choose the sheets in which to pack the meat.
2. Peel an onion and wash it, then cut it into small pieces. Put in a saucepan to harden with oil and a little water and leave until golden.
3. Mix the fried and cooled onions in a bowl with the meat, pepper, salt and rice, which has also been scalded and cooled.
4. Take a walnut-sized composition and place it on a cabbage leaf, which is rolled with the edges inside.
5. The smaller cabbage leaves stop and chop the scales to form a layer for the cabbage rolls.
6. In a tall saucepan, place the chopped cabbage and ribs over the chopped cabbage, and another layer of chopped cabbage on top. Pour the broth soaked in water over them, put the bay leaves and a few peppercorns. Leave to boil on low heat for 2 hours. From time to time, add water, not to stick.
When the sarmales are ready, sprinkle on top of the greens and are only good to eat. You can eat a portion of traditional sauerkraut with cream or a hot pepper.
Chicken Pilaf Recipe for Slow Cooker 7.5L Digital Crock-Pot by Recipe Book
Potato Nutmeg Recipe for Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 7.5L Digital by Recipe Book
Slow Cooker 7.5L Digital Crock-Pot by Recipe Book by Smoked Cooker
Moldovan sarmale recipe for Slow Cooker 7.5L Digital Crock-Pot by Sweets of all kinds
Banana Bread Cake Recipe at Slow Cooker 7.5L Digital Crock-Pot by All Kinds of Sweets
Slow Cooker 7.5L Digital Crock-Pot by Recipe Book recipe
Whole Chicken with Garlic and Lemon Recipe at Slow Cooker 7.5L Digital Crock-Pot by Chef Maniac
Slow Cooker 7.5L Digital Crock-Pot by Smoke Cookie Recipe Book
Sarmalute in beef leaves
Sarmalute in beef leaves or how I spent May 1 ?! yes, in the kitchen :))). Because I didn't prepare sarmale for Easter and I kept mentioning them, I said not to ignore them anymore and we started packing about fifty sarmale. I used mixed meat (chicken, beef and pork) and they turned out delicious.
1.5 kg of minced meat
beef leaves (about 50)
Chop the meat, in case you haven't already bought it minced :). We take a larger bowl and place the meat. Peel and wash the onions and carrots, grate them and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add over the meat, add the rice, salt, pepper, thyme and mix well.
2.We place the beef leaves on a wooden bottom and start packing. We cut the tail from each leaf and put the meat in the middle and then we roll it like this:
3.Place the stuffed cabbage in the pan next to each other. After the first layer, add the smoked slices and bay leaves. Cover with water and put in the oven over low heat for about 3 hours. When the water drops, add the broth.
They are very good with polenta and or sour cream.
minced meat from 1 large chicken breast
30 vine leaves
50 g of rice
100 ml oil
salt and pepper
500 ml meat juice (prepared & icircn beforehand)
25 g butter
the juice from a lemon
peppercorns / bay leaves
yogurt or sour cream (for serving sauerkraut)
Preparation time (including boiling) : 2 hours
Step 1: Cut the onion into small pieces and fry in oil.
Step 2: The minced meat will be combined with the hardened onion, rice and finely chopped greens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Step 3: If the vines are fresh, they will be scalded and changed color. If preserved, wash several cold waters.
Step 4: The meat filling will be distributed on each vine leaf and small sarmale will be made, carefully packed, so that it does not fall apart.
Step 5: A pan will be greased with butter, and vine leaves will be placed on its bottom. On these leaves will be placed the wires, arranged in a circle. Among them will be put peppercorns / chopped bay leaves.
Step 6: The wires will be sprinkled with lemon juice.
Step 7: Place the lid on the pan and let the cabbage simmer over low heat until the vine leaves soften and the meat penetrates well.
Step 8: The sauerkraut can be served with yogurt or sm & acircnt & acircnă.
Method of preparation
Fry the chopped onion in a few tablespoons of oil.
When the onion becomes translucent, season with salt and pepper, add the tomato juice / broth, rice and finely chopped greens.
Continue to harden for another 5-10 minutes and add the minced meat.
We mix all the ingredients, so as to obtain a homogeneous composition.
From this composition, we fill the cabbage / vine leaves (prepared in advance).
Then place them in an ovenproof dish and add pieces of smoked brisket among the cabbage rolls.
On top of the cabbage rolls, put the dill and parsley stalks, fill the bowl with enough water to contain them and add one or two tablespoons of tomato juice.
Satu Mare with spinach leaves
& Icirc & # 539i must:
20-24 spinach leaves
250 g chicken liver
250 g minced meat & # 259 pork
4 ro & # 537ii
100 g of shredded coconut
100 g walnuts
100 g butter and butter
2 tablespoons mu & # 537tar
500 ml ro & # 537ii broth
thyme, m & # 259ghiran
chilli (paprika), to taste
1 tablespoon of hot pepper paste
salt & # 537i pepper
2 glasses of semi-dry white wine
4 tablespoons sugar
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
You pick beautiful spinach leaves and bring them to a boil in salted water, drain them and roll them, then leave them to cool.
& Icircntre meantime, c & # 259le & # 537ti onion m & # 259run & # 539it & # 259 & icircn untur & # 259 sau unt, add meat, fic & # 259 & # 539eii t & # 259ia & # 539i cubule & # 539e (nu toca & # 539i), ro & # 539i). # 259 & # 539ate de peaj & # 259 & # 537i m & # 259run & # 539ite, nut de cocon ras & # 259, nuca pr & # 259jit & # 259 & # 537i crush & # 259, thyme, mu & # 537tar & # 537i salt.
After the composition coagulates, fill the spinach leaves and form them and put them in a bowl in which you caramelized the sugar and put it in the bowl. extinguished with the 2 glasses of wine. Cover the sarmales with the sauce made of broth, pepper paste, marjoram, chilli, salt and pepper, to taste. When this composition is cold, marinate for at least 4-6 hours (preferably overnight), then place the dish in the preheated oven and simmer for about 2 hours. hours.
Advice: If you find it, it would be preferable to use cabbage leaves, but you can use vine leaves. 259. In case you do not prefer chicken organs, you can choose to use only minced meat (pork mixture and beef). You can replace lard with butter, but sarmales will not have the same flavor and fragrance.
Preparation: 1 hour + 5 hours for marinating Baking: 2 hours
Re & # 539et & # 259 by Adrian Van & # 539iu, Cluj Napoca, jud. Cluj
Sărmăluţe are loved and not absent from Romanians' tables on ordinary days, but especially during the holidays. Like a personal signature, each person has a sarmale recipe learned from their parents or grandparents.
Chicken fillets in vine leaves with cream are a delicacy that guests will appreciate on the Christmas table this year.
1. Prepare the filling
- Chop the meat grinder 750 g of chicken LaProvincia. It can be chicken breast or a mix of chicken breast and chicken legs.
- In a bowl, mix the minced chicken with 1 egg, 100 g of rice, 1 bunch of parsley minced , ½ teaspoon salt , ½ teaspoon pepper and 2 medium onions chopped.
- Homogenize the filling well.
2. Wrap the sachets
- Wash with a jet of water 50-60 vine leaves and let it all drain in a strainer for a few minutes.
- In each whole sheet of vine, put a teaspoon of filling and wrap in the specific shape. If the vine leaves you have are larger, you can put a teaspoon and a half of filling.
3. Place the sauerkraut in the pot
- On the bottom of a deep pot, place a layer of vine leaves to prevent burning.
- Place the sauerkraut in layers and place a few between them 1 sprig of thyme .
4. Form the cream sauce
- Mix 300 ml of cream with 2 tablespoons flour.
- Put 4 tablespoons oil over the sauerkraut in the pot and then add the cream mixed with flour.
- Add water until the sarmales are completely covered.
- Put the pot on medium heat for 140 & # 8211 160 minutes. Cover with a lid.
The vines in the vine leaves are easy to prepare. The preparation of the preparation takes 30 minutes and the cooking takes between 140-160 minutes. The degree of difficulty is low, the time you actually spend in the kitchen is 45 minutes, which includes the occasional checking of the boiling pot. You need:
- meat grinder,
- a big bowl,
- a small bowl,
- a deep pot.